American Business Network, LLC, or ABN, is dedicated to helping Main Street business owners in St. Louis succeed and be able to pass on their success to their employees, their partners and potentially their buyers.
All of our business analysts, brokers and consultants are seasoned professionals with significant experience leading large organizations and the passion for taking small businesses to heights they never imagined. We focus our efforts on Main Street business owners who are “technical experts” in their fields, but lack the resources and knowledge that larger organizations take for granted. ABN facilitates learning that focuses on growth and building value so business owners can enjoy more profits from their company and more time doing the things they love.
ABN provides guidance in three ways, all centered on helping business owners in the St. Louis region:
- Analysis– ABN offers DIY financial evaluation workbooks, online assessments and professional valuations to determine the value of a business.
- Brokerage– Our expert business brokers can help your sell your business, find your ideal business to buy, or connect you to franchise opportunities in St. Louis.
- Nourishment– With a multi-tiered approach to business consulting, ABN offers small business owners affordable business coaching, free informational seminars and industry-leading networking.
With our extensive lineup of services for today’s driven, yet busy, business owner, ABN analysts and brokers serve as an extension of your team, dedicated to your success. Schedule a confidential discussion with ABN today!
Our Service Area in Missouri and Illinois
Located in O’Fallon, MO, ABN, LLC serves small business owners throughout the metropolitan area, including:
- Charles and St. Charles County
- The City of St. Louis
- Warren County, including Wentzville and Warrenton
- Louis County, including Clayton, Chesterfield, Des Peres, Kirkwood, Olivetti,
- Webster Groves, Town & Country, and all other municipalities
- The Metro East, including O’Fallon, Edwardsville, Alton, and Fairview Heights
Christopher Lawrence Stone